Identifying, developing and retaining the key talent in your business is a key ingredient in building a sustaining performance culture.
Did you know a high performing employee can deliver 400% greater productivity than an average employee? How much does losing a talented leader cost your business? In addition to the direct replacement costs, consider the lost productivity, knowledge and influence that can be lost. Without doubt, talent management is a high value investment.
- Are there development plans in place for your key talent?
- Are you aware of their career goals?
- What are their strengths?
- How are they developing key future abilities?
- Are you supporting them during the important leadership transitions?